Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Not quite a nightmare, but...

I just woke up from a dream in which I was learning to deep-throat thick, long cock! The physical sensation of getting just so far and then having to wait for the muscles in the throat and jaw to relax to allow the final push was startlingly real. I'm a little afraid of going back to sleep now.

The truly strange thing is that I woke up with a rather sore throat and jaw, which of course begs the question; did my sore throat provide the impetus for the dream, in the same manner as the ringing of an alarm clock can be transmuted into the tolling of a bell or a fire klaxon, or did the dream itself give rise to a conscious psychosomatic response? I'm leaning towards the latter, if only because as I'm coming fully awake, the pain is receding.

I love odd experiences like this, truth be told; not the cock-sucking, per se, but clear reminders that our perception of reality is far more fluid than we like to believe. It's both exciting and a little scary, but mostly fascinating.

*stops rambling now*

No comments: