Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rare quiz entry

Now this test gave an interesting result:


Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.
You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.
Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.
People crave your praise and complements.


What makes it so interesting is that it's the closest match to my personality out of the choices available.

Same thing happened with this test:


Structured and organized, you have a knack for thinking clearly.
You are very logical - and you don't let your thoughts get polluted with emotions.
And while your thoughts are pretty serious, they're anything from boring.
It's minds like yours that have built the great cities of the world!


Now, obviously, all the results are complimentary, so I'd have been flattered regardless of which image I'd chosen, but it does make me ponder when my favourite image in each test elicits the best match to the way I see myself. I'd be intrigued to know if anyone else has the same experience...

No comments: