Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Star War 3: Backstroke of the West

(snaffled from technomom)

What happens when DVD pirates are infected by the Babelfish meme1.

1BabelFish meme
Take the first verse, or the chorus, of a song in English (or some other base language), plug it into the Babel Fish translation engine, and translate it back to English (or your base language) via one or more other languages. Then post it for people to guess the song
e.g. Hotel California via Greek and French
with an obscure fresh air of deserted trunk roads to my hot odor trj' has colitas which increases above via the air above in front of at the distance evle' I da a light of lampyrj' smatos my head became heavy, and my sight became obscure me was necessary that it stops because the night there was held with the door heard the bell of sending and I thought of with this one it could be sky or this one it could be the hell then it lit above a candle and it opened the road to me it was there voices under corridor I thought I heard them I say

No comments: