Saturday, March 10, 2007

Movie day

As I do every once in a while, more often when there's a cascade of cinema I want to see, and occasionally when I have nothing better to do, I'll be at the Cineworld in the Docklands today watching a handful of movies:

14.45 Arthur and the Invisibles - the trailer appealed, what can I say?
16.25 The Number 23 - filler, and hopefully not too tedious
18.10 Ghost Rider - got to catch this at the cinema, as it'll be pants on DVD
20.30 The Illusionist - wasn't going to watch, but it's been getting good reviews

The timing's quite tight, but I'm pretty sure I can make it between them during the adverts! I was hoping to shoehorn The Good Shepherd into that list, but it seems there are no really late shows tonight, so I'll have to keep that for another visit, or wait for the DVD release; I don't think it'll suffer for the change in format.

I'm perfectly happy watching these on my own - sad as that may seem to some - but company is welcome too.

No comments: