Thursday, March 03, 2005

Désespérance de vivre

It's been a pretty dire week thus far. I can't go into too much detail on a public forum, but the fact that having my mobile phone stolen from my desk at work is the least horrible thing I've had to deal with since Monday should give you a fair idea of the extent of my abyss.
For once, I've found myself analysing my response to these consecutive blows with something approaching interest. Navel-gazing, I think it's called. I don't do it very often but then I don't often have reason to; my life generally runs on a pretty even keel.
I don't think I learned much from it though. I don't deal well with despair; known. I have trouble accepting solace; known. I become a prickly hedgehog of irritability; known.
*sigh* Bring on the weekend.

3 comments:

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Awww! I'm v sorry to hear this. Hope weekend brings cheer and that you mellow enough to accept solace.

Abyss begone!

Anonymous said...

hey!

all the bad things! hopefully not bad karma from /post deleted/ ... :P

thank you for this surprising blogger page! it is muchly appreciated, although not at all expected.

you're a star.

:)


ps. nice colours, too.

Anonymous said...

Have a hug from me.

*HUG*