Thursday, March 03, 2005

Under construction

Please bear with me as I work through some of the options available in Blogger. If you see something appear that you really like, let me know. If you notice something vanish that you prefer to the current layout, yell!
Most recent change: replaced the long lists of links with 2 categories of drop-down menu. It's definitely more efficient, but I think it loses something; it's a little colourless, soulless. But I do like the way it puts everything in reach at the top of the page. No endless scrolling to find a link.
Update: I'm pretty sure I'll be going back to the link lists rather than the drop-downs. I can't put hints in for prospective travellers, and I can't pop the links into new windows. And it just looks yech!

1 comment:

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Huh! How'd you do that? I seem to have missed that option. I agree, it's nifty and efficient, but not terribly pretty.