Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Films to look forward to

I've tarried a while in the Apple foyer, and now I'm excited about
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
18th November. Easily my favourite of the books
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
8th December. The first of the Chronicles of Narnia. If it does well, Disney will be making all the others. Here's hoping...
Memoirs of a Geisha
13th January. Only because I read and enjoyed the book
Zathura
3rd February. I should be embarrassed, I know, but somehow I'm not
Aeon Flux
17th February. Based on the animated series
Slither
31st March. Creature feature a la Eight Legged Freaks. I'm already keen for this one!
Ice Age 2
14th April
Mirrormask
No UK release date yet that I can find, but it's already come out in the US and it showed at the London Film Festival last week (if only I'd known that before now!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

I've been looking forward to Memoirs of a Geisha for a while.

I've just looked at the trailer - it looks really good!

Anonymous said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385752/

you've got to be looking forward to this film, right :D

I just found out about it and I'm soooo excited, and that one with Kate Beckinsale is having a sequal