Monday, November 14, 2005

Linky goodness

NSFW; some erotica, some just plain nasty. Midnight browsing, don'tcha know

John Santerineross

gothy sexiness. I'm particularly fond of Porcelain Child, Three Lifetimes Spread (look at the clever inkblot in the back), The Ritual of Nails (it's enough to make you shudder), Conjuration of the Mystery, and the Seal of the Seven. Although the composition leaves me cold, Fruit of the Secret God's face is arresting.

Matt Lombard

You might recognise him as the artist on the CD cover art for Nymphetamine (Cradle of Filth). The Archive galleries are what caught my eye, particularly The Other Heaven in the Row 1, Column 2 gallery. It's my angel taste fiding expression again I guess

Alessandro Bavari

The Sodom and Gomorrah images in Gallery 1 are captivating enough, but there's also this video. Powerfully reminiscent of one of my favourite music videos, and no surprise it's scored by Einsturzende Neubauten once you've seen the imagery.

No comments: