Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Multiple blogasm block

A small confession: I'm a multiple blogger. That's right, I have more than one blog, and I'm not embarrassed by it at all. It's convenient, prudent and friend-friendly. And twice the work of maintaining a single journal. So I've been looking for publishing software that allows me to create a single post and, at a press of a button, post it to both blogs simultaneously. You'd think all the major blogware would allow it, but apparently not. I'm not used to being unable to find something I'm looking for on the interweb, but this has me stumped. The best I've found is w.blogger, and it requires that I save a post before sending to each blog as a separate action, not my idea of efficient publishing at all. Maybe I'm just ahead of the curve. Again. Then again, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

No comments: