Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Smug

Just for today, I'll accept 'jo's choice of adjective in my Nohari windows. I have a wife who went totally nuts last night and outdid me on Valentine's Day - a rare occurrence, and no less enjoyable for that.

I got home to find my chores done for me, my favourite dinner (lasagne and cheesecake with a fine bottle of red wine) laid on beautifully (decorated table, complete with appropriate flowers), selfless gifts (she got me a Nintendo game! Who else loves their husband enough to buy him games that may steal his attention away?) and moving cards (one of which was in exactly the same style as one of mine to her - we do this kind of thing a lot; a constant affirmation of our suitability for each other).

I love my valentine. Boo sucks to the humbugs!

No comments: